Assume that the low-calorie frozen, microwavable food company from Assignments 1 and 2 wants to expand and has to make some long-term capital budgeting decisions. The company is currently facing increases in the costs of major ingredients.
Use the Internet and Strayer databases to research government policies and regulation.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Outline a plan that managers in the low-calorie, frozen microwaveable food company could follow in anticipation of raising prices when selecting pricing strategies for making their products response to a change in price less elastic. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Examine the major effects that government policies have on production and employment. Predict the potential effects that government policies could have on your company.
- Determine whether or not government regulation to ensure fairness in the low-calorie, frozen microwavable food industry is needed. Cite the major reasons for government involvement in a market economy. Provide two (2) examples of government involvement in a similar market economy to support your response.
- Examine the major complexities that would arise under expansion via capital projects. Propose key actions that the company could take in order to prevent or address these complexities.
- Suggest the substantive manner in which the company could create a convergence between the interests of stockholders and managers. Indicate the most likely impact to profitability of such a convergence. Provide two (2) examples of instances that support your response.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
Assignment 3: Long-Term Investment Decisions
Investment Analysis discussion
- Stock Markets and the Economy" Please respond to the following:
- Assess the impact on the U.S. stock market when the Federal Reserve increases the money supply, and whether or not you believe the impact is predictable.
- Given the current economic growth rate in the U.S., predict whether or not the three primary U.S. stock indices will increase or decrease over the course of the next 12 months. Support your prediction.
- "Industry Analysis" Please respond to the following:
- a)Discuss the proposition that differences in the performance of various firms within an industry limit the usefulness of industry analysis. Provide an example of an industry where this statement holds true.
- Analyze an industry that you believe is in stage 2 of the industry life cycle. Provide evidence that supports your analysis.
Public Budgeting and Finance DISCUSSION
"The Financial Plan" Please respond to the following:
- Search the Internet to find and review your state and local government’s budgets .assess and explain the restrictions placed on state and local government debt in your state. Provide examples to support your answer. (Provide the Websites’ URLs in your discussion.)
- Identify at least two methods needed to avoid restriction limits.
Cost-Benefit Analysis" Please respond to the following:
- From second e-Activity (Parts 1–IV(see below for the e-activity), assume that you submitted your analysis that recommended Project A to your superior. She, however, negated your analysis and chose Project B. Support your recommendation with at least two reasons for accepting the financial implications of Project A.
- Discuss at least one advantage and one disadvantage of ex ante analysis and ex post analysis. Justify your answer with examples.
E-ACTIVITY FOR DISCUSSION 2 ABOVE:
Investment Analysis discussion
Write a 400-word paper, describing how businesses, government units, institutional investors, and individuals participate in money markets. Describe the roles, functions, and differences between the markets. Include a brief summary of how each market works.
Prepare a 3 -slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to visually represent your findings. Include speaker’s notes and a reference slide.
Format your paper and presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
F3T FINANCE 100% ORIGINAL & A+ QUALITY WORK